- 2 What Personal Information Do We Collect From The People That Visit Sattadekho.com
- 3 When Do We Collect Information?
- 4 How Do We Use Your Information?
- 5 How Do We Protect Your Information?
- 5.1 Do We Use ‘Cookies’?
- 5.3 Third-Party Disclosure
- 5.4 Third-Party Links
- 5.5 Google
- 5.6 We Have Implemented The Following:
- 5.7 Opting Out:
- 5.8 Fair Information Practices
- 5.9 CAN SPAM Act
- 5.10 Contact Us
What Personal Information Do We Collect From The People That Visit Sattadekho.com
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
1. Site has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web/wap site
2. Third Party Cookies In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
4. This Site contains links of other sites on the internet. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of web sites we link to. We do make an effort to avoid linking to known “adult” and “porn” sites. This is a Satta Matka Web site.
6. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the practices of this site, Please feel free Contact us => Sattadekho.com
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails : The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do We Use ‘Cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
We Have Implemented The Following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
How Does Our Site Handle Do Not Track Signals?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Fair Information Practices
In Order To Be In Line With Fair Information Practices We Will Take The Following Responsive Action, Should A Data Breach Occur:
- Within 7 business days
- Within 7 business days
CAN SPAM Act
To Be In Accordance With CANSPAM, We Agree To The Following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.